Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Basket

I love giving gifts, I especially love giving my girls gifts. This Easter season was no exception! With one day to spare I have successfully filled Brie & Briar's Easter baskets to the brim.

This years I created theme baskets for the girls. Since Brie is currently a big Strawberry Shortcake fan (and I am too) I filled her baskets with lots of berry wonderful things.



  • 1 Strawberry Shortcake "Think Spring" story book
  • 1 Strawberry Shortcake sticker book
  • 1 Strawberry Shortcake sticker sheet
  • 2 Strawberry Shortcake coloring books
  • 2 Strawberry Shortcake DVDs
  • 1 Lemon Meringue doll
  • 1 Plum Pudding doll
  • 1 Pink Etch-a-Sketch
  • 1 Pink Magic Writer
  • 1 Pink Bubbles

Briar's basket was a little harder, being a 18mo she isn't really a fan of one particular thing. So I decided to go with the most natural toddler theme, Sesame Street.




  • 1 Sesame Street coloring book
  • 1 Sesame Street triangle crayon set
  • 1 Sesame Street "Color" storybook
  • 1 Sesame Street sticker sheet.
  • 2 Sesame Street DVDs
  • 1 Sesame Street sippy cups
  • 1 Sesame Street stackable toys
  • 1 Honker stuffed animal
  • 1 Blue Magic Writer
  • 1 Yellow bubbles


Yes I know, I spoil my girls! But when you have daughters as cute as this, who can resist!



1 comment:

  1. I like to do this, too, except we've moved into mascara, tie tacks, and ear phones!

    ReplyDelete