Tuesday, September 28, 2010

{What's For Lunch, Bento Style} Autumn Squirrel

I'm starting a new segment on my blog called, "What's For Lunch, Bento Style". Today's installment is inspired by our planned trip to Brackenridge park today. I'm calling our lunch Autumn Squirrel...

In our Ziploc bento box we have a squirrel sandwich, acorn cheese, butterscotch "nuts" (because I believe every lunch deserves a treat), raisins, goldfish, grapes and cucumbers. Again a ton of food.

The sandwiches were made with some of my autumn cookie cutter collection, their details were created by cutting cheese and fruit leather.

I even made these sweet cucumber leaves with half of a tiny oak leaf cutter, which I had never used before. Another reason I love bento lunches, I use all my cute baking tools without having to make sugar cookies--gag!!

Bonn Appetite!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna eat a squirrel. Whine, whine, whine. Can you make me a "She just had a wisdom tooth removed" lunch for tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete