Tuesday, December 14, 2010

{Advent Lunches} Eggman

When we arrived home from our beach trip yesterday (which I plan to blog about later today) I found a special box on the door step. A box containing Bake It Pretty goodies-- goodies like winter hat picks and snow globe picks. So naturally I was eager to make today's "Jesus Our Joy" lunch.

(Snowball Cheese Puffs and Star Marshmallow, Ham, Hard Boiled Egg Man, Fruit Salad and Snowflake Sprinkles)

What I love most about these "winter picks" is I can use them through out the entire winter season, not just at Christmas time. And with picks that cute, you better believe they'll be used often! Now if I can just get my girls to eat eggs!!!

Disclaimer: The egg man was not an original idea, it was inspired by Melissa at AnotherLunch.com

3 comments: