Lately Robert has had a very real concern that my trips to the market have consisted in more cuteness than sustenance. So this week instead of buying new treats to make a theme, I tailored the theme to things I already had. Let me now introduce this weeks meal -- MTM: North Pole
- Berry salad with North Pole pick
- Pure Maple Candy Santa (one of the few candies Briar can eat)
- Baked pasta with North Pole pick
- Snowball snowman with cute winter hat pick
- Elf Sandwich with Christmas presents
- Cheese penguin atop a leafy salad
- Santa's sleigh and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
Even though the meal is ALL OVER THE PLACE I think it turned out kinda cute.
Merry Christmas to all my Muffin Tin Monday friends!