Sunday, January 23, 2011

{Target Treats} Tree House Tent

Check out this tent I found at Target on clearance, isn't it awesome??? Of course not only is the tent awesome, but so is the fun one can have with it. Think all night camp out!

A camp out complete with sleeping bags,

flashlights,

and a campfire!

A campfire perfect for making allergy-free s'mores,

and listening to "scary stories" like David and Goliath!

With all the camp fire fun behind us, our camp out needed a game of flashlight tag. Thankfully the girls were ready!

Briar may have been ready for flash light tag, but sleeping all night in a tent not so much.

Brie on the other hand was up for the challenge!

Another perfect day in the world of motherhood--I hope the girl's had as much fun with our new Target Treat as I did!

1 comment:

  1. love this! I found a section at Target when I was shopping with my friend this weekend in the
    Poconos and I thought, "JESSICA!!!" It was all funky baking supplies.

    ReplyDelete