Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

Again, I am over-whelmed by the love and kindness our family has been shown. The prayers, the concern, the words of encouragement, it only makes the evidence of God's grace more clear. Thank you friends!

This will probably be my last update on Brie for awhile, for I do not see any new information flowing our way in the near future. Moreover, this may be more a testimony to God's work in our life, than an actual update. But that's okay, right?

Brie is doing well,we have not had any new seizures episodes since last week. While we know the seizures were caused by her Sturge-Weber, there is not much more the doctors can say. Scripture reminds us that Brie was "...fearfully and wonderfully made: your works are wonderful, I know that full well" (Psalm 39:14), while the doctor's may not have answers, God does. He perfectly crafted her in my womb, knowing very well these challenges would arise. Again I'm reminded of scripture, John 16: 33 says: “These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.”--You see at the end of the day, my hope does not lie in the doctor's knowledge, but in Christ power.

I am blessed beyond words to have Christ as my saviour, I am blessed to have Brie and Briar as my sweet daughters, I am blessed to have Robert as my supportive, loving husband and I am blessed to call so many of you friends. Thank you again for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment