Friday, February 25, 2011

Red Velvet Cupcakes!

Last Saturday our church, University Baptist Church, held a women's event coordinated by my talented friend Melissa Deming. Melissa brought in her friend Alica Wong the director of women’s evangelism for the North American Mission Board of the SBC to give us a mini-conference on evangelism. And let me tell you it was inspiring, it's always a blessing to dig into scripture and be reminded we are all called to be missionaries. Thank you Alicia for spending a Saturday morning with us UBC ladies.

And thank you Melissa for asking me to make these adorable Red Velvet cupcakes (and giving me such a kind shout-out on your blog).

Of course your beautiful photography makes them look so much cuter than they actually were.

I love how you edited out the bottom tier of sinking icing and sloppy sprinkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment