Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Day At McKenna

Today at the McKenna Children's Museum in New Braunfels I learned that just because my girl stand alike, they don't necessarily play alike.
Brie prefers to ride side saddle,
while Briar rides like a real cowgirls!!!

Briar enjoyed painting pictures on an easel,

while Brie preferred using the markers!

Briar was all about the choo-choo trains,

and Brie digged the "science" stuff!

Brie cashed her check with a teller,
while Briar was busy using the ATM!
But at the end of the day, both girls LOVED decorating Mickey Mouse cupcakes with Mom and Dad!

Another great day in the world of motherhood!

2 comments:

  1. so sweet! I'm with Briar and the ATM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! If you want to "hand me down" those super cute jumpers, I'll pay for shipping :)

    ReplyDelete