Friday, July 1, 2011

We Just Don't Stop

Any day that starts out with a Barnum Bailey Circus Side Show,
and ends with a trip to the Magik Theater, is a great day! In the word's of my Father-in-Law, "You guys just don't stop"! Even for me today was a little busy, but who can pass up a FREE circus side show!Especially when one is this close to an elephant signing a birthday card! And we certainly couldn't miss opening night of Phantom of the Alamo at Magik Theater!

The smiles our family dates to the theater bring,

are memories to last a lifetime!Even when the smile are in the form of, "Turn your camera off now MOM, so I can enjoy my popcorn and soda in peace" pouts! Hey like a said, memories to last a lifetime!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee! I love that you go to the theater all the time!!
    ~mary

    ReplyDelete