Sunday, May 6, 2012

Click, Clack, Moo

Now that our DisneyWorld trip is down in the record books, I can start blogging about our reality.  Thankfully, our life back in Texas is still very entertaining.  Especially when we make a trip to the Magik Theatre for musicals like,
 Click, Clack, Moo.
 Briar was hoping the evening show included some tap dancing,
 I was hoping for some singing.  Especially from my favorite company member Devin.
 Woo-Hoo, Briar got her tap dancing from Ariel the Hen.
 Devin sang a soulful sole.
 And best of all, I was able to take a picture with everyone smiling AND looking at the camera.  It was a successful night at the theater.
But...The trip to Hemisphere playground sent the night, "over the moon, good" according to Brieto!  

Why does that playground have to be so fun, it's the worst nightmare for a mom.  I'm going to vote yes for on the City Bond, just so they can revamp this playground.  If they don't one of these days, one of my kids will end up on a milk carton.

No comments:

Post a Comment