Thursday, October 4, 2012

{Weekly Round Up} Birthday Sneak Peak

This week's Weekly Round Up is not about our school work, even though we had one pretty awesome week.  My WRU post today is about, Briar's birthday party prep.  I'm too excited to wait for the world (okay, my limited number of friends) to see all the fun stuff I've been cooking up this week.
 
It is of my opinion every good party requires months of planning,
and counters piled with S*T*U*F*F.
 In honor of Briar's fourth birthday, her father and I have been working tirelessly...
to throw her a Seapurb, Mermaid Party. 
 A party complete with blue cake,
Sand Dollar cookies,
 salt water taffy,
 and 28 servings of Vanilla Pudding.
 
Huh?
Just trust me.  By Saturday night, Robert and I will be Under The Sea Rock Stars in Briar Rooney's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment