Monday, December 3, 2012

{Truth In The Tinsel} Day Three, Zechariah

Day Three, Zechariah. Luke 1:5-25.  When God speaks we should believe, no matter how unbelievable it sound.
Luke 1:19 & 20, " The angel said to him, “I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to tell you this good news.
20 And now you will be silent and not able to speak until the day this happens, because you did not believe my words, which will come true at their appointed time.”
Let the bubble on Zechariah's mouth be a reminder that when God's speak, we should believe.
So thankful my heart has been changed, I believe that the Son of God and the Son of Man is my SSavior.  Do you believe?

1 comment:

  1. The girls look like they are having a ball! ;) We didn't have bubble and replaced it with something simple that turned out funny. ;)

    Will share more in the next post on Truth in the Tinsel :)

    ReplyDelete