Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sneak Peak Tuesday

Can you believe that Briar turns one in four weeks? Is it at all possible? I guess time flies when your blessed with a baby that is the carbon copy of ones relaxed, easy going, low stress, love of sleep father. Whether it went by fast or slow, it's here, the countdown to the big O*N*E!!!


I really shouldn't be surprised her birthday is rushing upon us, I mean, I have been planning it for the last four months. Yes, I know, I have a problem, I just love birthday parties. Four months ago I discover The TomKat Studios and her Sweet Shoppe Party, ever since then I've been obsessed. It's been four months of Sweet Shoppe searching, four months of Sweet Shoppe shopping and four months of Sweet Shoppe sampling and now it's four weeks of Sweet Shoppe Sneak Peaks.


Lollipop, lollipop, oh-ah lollipop!


Stay tuned for next Tuesdays Photo, who knows what it'll be!

3 comments:

  1. A whole YEAR! And I still haven't met either of your sweet children in person. That makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the "lollipops" the party favors?? A frisbee and batton?? Super cute, what ever it is!!

    ReplyDelete