Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

It's hard to believe the advent season is already here, but it is, and the Dohner house is ready!

The stocking's are hung by the chimney with care.


Our mighty pine is wrapped in the girl's Cheerio garland.

And the Nativity scene only has one broken character, so far.

I even have received a Christmas card, The Jackman's are always the first.

After I pick up two more gift we'll be ready; ready to start the baking, caroling and season's greetings. And let me tell you the girl's are excited. Brie mainly to see if her Grandma's came through with a Barbie bike and a Barbie Three Musketeer "Cabbage" (a.k.a carriage) and Briar's ready for the cookies, the Gluten-Filled cookies, since we recently learned that she doesn't have a gluten allergy, but a rice allergy.

How about you, how are you preparing for the Christmas season?



1 comment:

  1. YAY! I love updates. I have not done a blessed thing. We have the storage area where all the Christmas stuff is jammed full since the basement is being remodeled. So, I've not even tried to decorate.

    ReplyDelete