Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Move Over Mr. Darcy


I'm not a very romantic person; candle-lit dinners, sweet poems and flowers don't really do it for me. In fact if I really wanted to get carried away, diamonds don't even light my fire. It's the little things that make me swoon, specifically the kind that make me laugh. Case and point, tonight's grocery list. And I quote:

Items Necessary For My Recovery:

1. Kosher Dill Pickles
2. Jalapano (correct spelling unknown )
3. Popsicles
4. Sprite
5. Snuggles (not to be confused with a Snuggie)
6. World Peace

It's tough to put what's too amazing for word, into words, but that's what I call love. And when one put that much love into a shopping list, it makes it easy to want to serve their husband with a late night trip to HEB. I am blessed with a great husband.

2 comments:

  1. You married well, Jessica. You married well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, what aisle is World Peace on at HEB? Must have missed that one.... :) Love the post!

    ReplyDelete