Wednesday, December 29, 2010

{What's For Lunch Wednesday} Let It Snow

Another one of Robert's Christmas gifts was a bento box from the Container Store. While it wan't the exact ones I had had asked for (lunchbot), it did come with a neat compartment for yogurt, dips or apple sauce--LOVE!

For today's What's For Lunch Wednesday entry I used my new box to make a snow themed lunch. We don't actually get snow here in TX, but the girls are still fascinated with it!


(snowman sandwich, orange, popcorn, yogurt and snowflake wafers)

The cute snowflake wafers were a Cracker Barrel find and for only $1 I was thrilled to bring them home.

How about you, what did you have for lunch today???

2 comments:

  1. With the bizzaro weather last December, we had three big snows in North Texas, including a white Christmas! My oldest, who just turned 3, remembers having snow for Christmas last year and was terribly disappointed that there was none this year on Christmas morning. Well, momemtarily disappointed until he saw all his loot from Santa, anyway. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I wonder if Cracker Barrel has any of those snowflake wafers left...

    ReplyDelete