Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Cheat

I love to play games, always have, but when I play Candy Land....

....I cheat!

Shhh! Don't tell Brie, but it's true I stack the deck before every Candy Land game.

This however, is not the kind of cheating I do when playing Scrabble with Robert. Shhh! Don't tell Robert either. This is the "lets get this dreadfully boring, dreadfully irritating game over as fast as possible" kind of cheating!

I've gotten so good at it I can stack a deck so well gingerbread men fly across the sugar-filled board to the Candy Castle in no time! Well at least Brie's do, mine drag behind with no chance of ever winning.


So there you have it, my dirty little secret is out! Does anyone else have this same secret??? Or am I the worlds lamest mom!

3 comments:

  1. love scrabble..you are the sweetest mom.we have gazillions board game which we have not played in ages and some i don't even know..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my yes. I cheated at this, too. And my kids would cheat so badly at Chutes and Ladders, I had to ban the game! I was also known to cheat at Uno. The child would win, the game would be over, we would both be happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cheat as well. Candyland is a dreadfully boring game!

    ReplyDelete