Saturday, April 23, 2011

Basket Blessings

I'm pretty sure it's a combination of the holiday and new camera, but the blogs just keep coming!

While the reason for Easter is to celebrate our Lord's resurrection, I still enjoy buying my girls a few things for an Easter baskets. I try to match their baskets as closely as possible, in order to avoid hurt feelings and tears! For the most part I accomplished that this year. Except for one special gift for The Roooner! Brie's basket included: Barbie, Barbie Outfit, Puzzle, Coloring Book, Crayons, Felt Color Sheet, Bubbles, Swim Tube, Swim Goggles, Nail Polish, Candy and an AG outfit!
Briar's basket included: Brie's basket included: Barbie, Barbie clothes, Puzzle, Coloring Book, Crayons, Felt Color Sheet, Bubbles, Swim Tube, Swim Goggles, Nail Polish, Candy and a Bible!

The bible is something special for Briar. Currently she carries a small pink New Testament in her purse (yes my two year old carries a purse), but lately she's wanted to read it, not just play with it. After tomorrow she'll have her very own, very girly, very real Bible. I look forward to curling on the couch with Briar, reading God's Word, praying that her love for it grows stronger each day!

Happy Easter friends, He is Risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment