Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Big Apple Adventure: Day Two

We're not use to being out the door by 7:30am, but crazy hat day at VBS was enough motivation for at least one of my girls this morning!
Briar saved her smiles for class, and that's just fine with me! Aside from being Crazy Hat Day,

the Kitchen Crew made more NYC inspired snacks... Pennant PB&J, Bronx Balls and Yankee Baseballs. Briar missed out the "baseballs" because of her allergies, but...

Brie enjoyed all of her yummy snacks, especially the grape jelly!!! p.s. Thanks Zachary for making room for Brie at the big kid table, it helped in avoiding an unnecessary anxiety attack!


Tomorrow I'm really hoping to get out of the kitchen for a few minutes to see Brie in Worship Rally, Missions and Class. I'm over-joyed by all the truth she is learning in VBS this week. I'm amazed and thankful our Gods is great enough to reach the smallest child, as well as, the deepest adult!

No comments:

Post a Comment