Tuesday, September 11, 2012

{Bento Lunches} Urban Wildlife

I was super excited to make tomorrow's lunch, I had been green with envy for weeks after browsing Another Lunch's color themed bento boxes.  So today I present to you, Briar's Green Urban Wildlife lunch.  Bunnies are Urban Wildlife, right?
Fuel Sandwich Box:
  • Sunbutter and Honey Sandwich
  • Kiwi
  • Green Goldfish
  • Granola Bar
  • Kraft String Cheese
  • Annie's Bunnies and Grass Cupcake Liner
Why Urban Wildlife?  Because that is the name of the girl's Zoo School class tomorrow.  I scrambled this afternoon to figure out exactly what urban wildlife was, thanks to a Wikipedia article I dug through my pantry for a bit of inspiration.  Finally, I settled on giving Brie a critterful lunch; with a Squirrel, Bunny, and a Texas Spider.
Fuel Box:
  • Sunbutter and Honey Sandwich
  • Turkey Squirrel
  • Annie's Bunnies
  • Cashews
  • Shredded Cheese and Candy Spider
  • Apple Slices

1 comment: