Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Terrible, Horrile, No Good, Very Bad Day

Ever had a bad day? Every had a "Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day"?

Well we did. To be fair, parts of it were fun, but mostly it was pretty stinky; Brie wet the bed, Briar cut her foot, I was lost in the hill country for an hour, got bit by a bug at the pumpkin patch, my house is a mess, dinner was gross, Rob won't be home until Thursday (except for meals), my contractor stresses me out, yada, yada, yada!!!

I guess some days are just like that, even in Australia!

Guess I'll go eat another Pumpkin Whoopie Pie now! And, no Mary I don't have a picture to share. But trust me, what they lack in beauty, they sure do make up for in taste!

1 comment:

  1. That picture you posted is 100 times better than any ol' cookie pic! I love that shot sooo much!

    ReplyDelete