Friday, October 8, 2010

{What's For Lunch, Bento Style} Too Sick For Bento

Today was not a bento day for my girls, they're sick with a stomach bug.

Instead it was a Vernor's kind of day.

This may not seem like a big deal to my Michigan friends, but let me assure you it is. You see no one should ever have to endure the stomach flu without a can of warm Vernor's and bendy straw. I know this because I went through an entire pregnancy without my beloved ginger ale (they don't sell it in TX), and for that reason I vowed my children would never experience that pain. Which is why I smuggled a few green cans into the great state of Texas and hid them in the pantry for days just like today. Yes friends, I am Super Mom!!!!
However, just because the girls weren't eating, didn't mean it had to be a bento-less day.

Which is why I packed Rob this snack box for his afternoon study session.

Hopefull the homemade brownie will give him the extra support he needs to pass exam 9!!!

1 comment: