Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Disney Vacation: Day Seven, Part One

Thursday was the day I had been anticipating my whole life, lame I know. I'm a very enthusiastic person, and nothing could contained my excitement as we drove through the Magic Kingdom gates...an hour and half early!!!! However, by the time we parked, walked to the monorail, rode the monorail and approached the baggage check table it was already nine o'clock and the park was open! Guess that early arrival time paid off! It definitely paid off in the wait time for Dumbo our first ride, we were aboard his ears in less than 10 minutes, allowing mom the opportunity to take pictures of small, sweet smiles like Briar's!After riding Magic Kingdom's most iconic ride, we quickly rushed over to meet Rapunzel where Grandpa and Grandma were already in line for us! With one quick photo of Dad and his girls done, it was already our turn to meet Mom's favorite princess, Rapunzel! Unfortunately, in the excitement of it all, I forgot to get my picture taken with her! At least I have a picture of Rapunzel with my girls! On our way over to the Winnie the Pooh ride, we noticed there was NO wait for the Tea Cups, so we all six hopped on for a spinning-good-time! Once off we had hoped to meet Alice, but sadly it was her tea time and she had disappeared!Soon we found ourselves in line for the Winnie The Pooh ride, but in my opinion the line, was far more fun than the ride! Next on the agenda was the Mickey's Philharmagic show, one of Grandpa's favorites! For me, what made it so great was that both girls really got into the 3D special effects. It was so cute seeing them try to catch the "flying action". But the best part for Brie was the gift shop outside the show, there she found Figaro, Minnie's cat, her favorite purchase of the whole week!

Before we knew it our tummy's were growling,

my baby was sleeping, and we were eating a fabulous lunch at the Liberty Tree Tavern. The perfect spot to watch the twelve o'clock afternoon parade! Sometimes even I have to pinch myself, because we're blessed to live such a charmed life!

No comments:

Post a Comment