Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cinnamon Sticks Boutique

A sweet friend of mine introduced me to Cinnamon Sticks recently and I have quickly fallen in love. Canela's Etsy shop is now not just one of my favorite, but MY favorite. With so many beautiful hand stamped fine silver piece it's tough to pick a favorite, but I think I've fallen madly in love with the Rustic Mom necklace. With a birthday coming up I may have to convince my giving, romantic husband to splurge for one of her awesome pieces. I highly recommend that everyone stop by her shop and fall in love as well. And if you do, your in luck because she has a giveaway going on until Aug 1. Happy Shopping Friends.

2 comments:

  1. For the mom who is a little more earthy....

    Crunchy mommy. Hee hee. I'll have to look at her site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could spend hours searching through Etsy stuff. That website is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete