Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Family Sentenced

Robert passed Actuary Exam 5 and is wasting no time in studying for Exam 6.

Brieto is consistently going pee-pee on the potty, she will poo on the potty someday, right?

Briar received her first haircut...by her sister...with an electric razor...under the supervision of her daddy.

Jessica is stealing the idea of a "Family Sentence Blog" from her friend Teacher Person, because she lacks any creativity do to her obsession in creating Brie's preschool lesson plans.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you stole it. I like it a fair bit, so I'm pleased it is reused.

    Preschool lesson plans? Really? Oh, my.

    Hooray for Rob! Those exams are not easy.

    She will poo sometime. I think it took Nathan about 5 or 6 months before it worked regularly. It was annoying. That's why I trained Rachel to poo from the time she could sit (with help).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, great idea. And now I'm going to steal it from you! ;)

    A haircut with an electric razor?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's neat about the haircut... starting em young I see...

    Thanks for that thought about suffering and spiritual nutrition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, please congratulate Rob for me! That is awesome about his continued passing of these exams...

    ReplyDelete