Monday, September 28, 2009

Fun at the Zoo

Actuary Exam 6 (of 9) is five weeks from now, and since my oh-so-smart husband can ONLY function under pressure the cram session has begun. Whoo-Hoo! The only thing that gets me through the months of April and October is my sweet friend Lucie. Us actuary wives spend our Saturday's together with the kids, doing fun stuff. This weekend, a trip to the zoo.


If only I didn't desperately need a hair cut, this would be a cute photo.

Can you see the crazy big insect? Dominik was all for it, Brie not so much.

Of course no trip to Brackenridge Park can be complete without a ride on the Brackenridge Express.
Briar loved it, just about as much as the rice rusk left on her face.

Brie even rode it without crying, we're growing up!

I can't wait until next weekend with our actuary friends, wonder what it will hold?

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great day, and only you notice the need for a haircut. It's an adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete