Sunday, March 13, 2011

What I Like About San Antonio Weekend: Part One

This weekend I learned a lot about why I love living in San Antonio, but let's start with the fact San Antonio host one of the countries three Sea Worlds.

I also love that the weather is so nice in March the girls can swim at Sea World,

in the new Bay of Play, with their sweet friends Abby and Josh!

In fact I love that the Bay of Play now has five new kiddie rides,

that Briar is tall enough to ride too!

(Now there will be no more Briar tears over the rides, YAY!)
But most of all I love that on some Saturday's I get to share the fun with my friend Nive!

Ah, I love San Antonio!

2 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun! And that is a GREAT pic of Nive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww..i had so much fun yesterday Jess..we gotta to do it more often.

    ReplyDelete