Monday, March 14, 2011

What I Love About San Antonio Weekend: Part Two

Another reason why I love living in San Antonio is because of it's growing appreciation for The Arts. This Saturday's Luminara was proof of that. The evening was filled with choirs, plays, ballets, symphonies and art.

(The girls loved standing with the many lanterns spread through out Hemisphere Park.)

I love living in a city where my daughter can watch ballet performances atop her daddy's shoulders,

and under the lights of the Tower of the Americas.

I love that during this world class event we can take a break to watch Briar,

slide down one of the city many playground.

I love that my girls are growing up in a city that offers performing arts productions for all ages,

of course I think three times is enough for If You Give A Pig a Party!

And most of all,

I love that The Arts of San Antonio give my girls smiles like that!
Maybe they'll grow up to be far more cultured than their mother...I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment